DWI Expungement Attorney in Springfield, Missouri
We all have those moments in our lives that we wish we could erase. Receiving a DWI when you were younger or in college could be just one of those moments. The good news is that Missouri allows for a first time DWI to be removed from your record. So what is the criteria to get a first time DWI removed from your record.
- The DWI charge must be at least 10 years old.
- The DWI must have been the driver’s first alcohol-related driving offense.
- The DWI must be a misdemeanor charge rather than a more serious felony offense.
- The person requesting the expungement must not have faced any subsequent alcohol related driving charges.
- The person requesting the expungement must not have any other alcohol-related enforcement contacts or charges pending at the time of the expungement proceedings.
If you meet these requirements call us today about expunging your DWI from your driving record and from the court records.